Recently, LMCA President and COO Alan Kravetz participated in a virtual conference where global brand licensors, licensees, marketing, content, entertainment and fashion lifestyle professionals came together to share trends, insights, and disruptive ideas that are shaping the Indian Licensing Industry.
Amongst the topics discussed included:
- How Entertainment will spin into newer territories
- How corporate Brands & Lifestyle assets will makeover to address new consumer experience
- How Licensees & Business partners need to be changing their game
- Building New supply chains Vs. Fixing the old ones – Opportunities in Adversity
- Legal remedies on licensing contracts due to COVID – 19
The year 2020 and going forward represents a major tipping point for the Retailers, Manufacturers and IP Owners/ Content Companies to review their businesses and accelerate structural changes in their business to meet the new demands arising with change in consumer priorities and preferences. Watch the full conference on capturing the new rules of brand licensing below:
Alan Kravetz, President & COO
Alan has over 20 years’ experience successfully growing brands and monetizing intellectual property in the US, Europe and Asia. His experience includes licensing, franchising, business development, sales, marketing and law. As an executive at LMCA and in his other corporate roles he has worked with and led numerous licensing programs domestically and internationally including those for AT&T (Asia), Westinghouse, Tempur-Pedic, Rockport, Frye Boots, Rocky and Black Flag.
Sign up to receive LMCA’s Quarterly Licensing Newsletter: